The AirPods are Apple’s foray into a new future without the 3.5mm jack legacy headphones. These AirPods are futuristic with excellent sound and creative design. The earphones have cutting edge aspects such as ‘Automatic Ear Detection’. The most obvious yet best advantage is that you can effortlessly pair Airpods with your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Though, it is extremely simple to connect and sync the earphones with your iPhone, the actual pairing procedure may sometimes not work perfectly. If you find that the setup animation is not coming up when you are trying to pair your AirPods with your iPhone, then don’t worry, just follow the below given simple tips to sort out the problem quickly.
Are you not able to Pair your AirPods with your iPhone? Check out the tips to sort out the issue
- Ensure that your iPhone is having iOS10.2 or later version.
- Ensure that you keep your earphones charged properly.
- You can charge up the AirPods just by placing them again in the charging case.
- This case comprises of inbuilt battery that offers up to 24 hours of listening time.
- Recharge the case by connecting to the Lightning cable that arrived with it and insert it into the USB port.
- In about fifteen minutes of charge, you will receive about three hours of audio time for your AirPods.
Step 1: Place the earphones within the case. Then close the case lid and give it about 15 seconds.
Step 2: After this, open the lid. You will notice that the status light will flash white. Now, you can attempt to set up your earphones.
Step 3: If the status light does not flash white, you just have to press the setup button present on the back of the case and keep it pressed till you can view the status light flash white.
Step 4: In case you are still not able to set up the AirPods, again press and hold the setup button for about 15 seconds till the status light flashes amber for a few times and then turns to white.
That is all. With the above steps, you should be able to pair your headphones with your iOS device.