Podcasts have taken over the world as the main source of media and there is a good reason for that. There is a wide variety of options and the long format makes podcasts perfect to listen in the background while taking care of other tasks. Thanks to this, Podcasts for iOS is one of the best apps that Apple has introduced for iPhones and iPads. On the downside of things, deleting podcasts from iPhones can be problematic.
Most people choose to download podcasts so that they can listen to them while offline. The problem with this is that due to the long format, podcasts take up lots of internal storage space and since iPhones and iPads do not have microSD support, you can easily run out of GBs. With that said, today we are going to show you how to delete podcasts from iPhone.
How to Delete Podcasts from iPhone
We know that not everyone is tech-savvy and this is why we are going to explain the process of deleting podcasts in a step-by-step guide. If you have any questions left unanswered, don’t hesitate to ask them in the comments section.
- Launch the Podcasts app from the Home Screen;
- Tap on My Podcasts section, then click on Podcasts series;
- Now, search for the podcasts that you wish to delete;
- Swipe to the left on the downloaded podcasts and tap on the red delete button.
If the podcasts are also saved on your iCloud, then you need to follow the guide below:
- Go to Settings – General – Storage & iCloud Usage;
- Select the podcasts that you want to delete;
- Swipe to the left and tap delete.
Listening to podcasts is a great way to keep yourself entertained and to learn new things about life. It’s always better to listen to them online because this way, you will not take up any of your precious internal storage space. However, it’s great that there is always the option to download them.