When your iPhone is flooded with countless notifications, you may want to get rid of all those messages and alerts received from WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram and more. Every day, you have to devote some time for this tedious exercise; instead, you can clear all notifications at once in iOS 11 on iPhone.
Removing individual notifications on iPhone will take a lot of time. Thanks to 3D Touch feature introduced in iPhone 6s, users can now delete all the notifications straight away. However, iPhones before 6s version don’t have 3D Touch feature, and hence, users of iPhone 6 and iPhone 5/5s have to remove individual notifications on their devices. Check this tutorial and you will be able to eliminate all the alerts and notifications on your iOS device.
How to Delete All Notifications At Once on iPhone in iOS 11
Clear All the Notifications At Once on iPhone with 3D Touch
Step #1: Swipe down from the top of the iPhone screen to access Notification Center. (On your iPhone X users need to swipe down from the top right corner of the device screen.)
Step #2: Now, you need to long press on X button to apply 3D Touch.
Step #3: Next, tap on Clear all notifications.
Clear Individual Notification on iPhone
Step #1: Swipe down from the top of the screen.
Step #2: Now, choose the notification you want to delete and swipe left.
Step #3: Next, tap on Clear.
Before you erase all notifications, make sure to take action on important messages or alerts you have received as you won’t be able to bring back deleted notifications. Normally, all iOS devices show you notifications from the last seven days (approximately). You can remove notifications of each day. Simply tap on the delete icon (x) from the top right corner and when you see ‘Clear’ button, tap on it to delete all the notifications for a particular day.
- How to Set Persistent App Notifications in iOS 11 on iPhone and iPad
- How to Prevent iPhone X Screen Burn In Issue
- How to Add Notes to Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad
- How to Hide Facebook Messenger Notification Previews on iPhone and iPad
- How to Hide Message Notification Preview on iPhone Lock Screen
- How to Hide Email Notification Preview from Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad
- How to Hide WhatsApp Notification Previews on iPhone and iPad
- How to Turn Off Red App Store Badge Icon on iPhone and iPad