Are you looking to clear your iPhone contacts list? There are many reasons why you might want to do this and the main one is that apps such as Gmail and Outlook can add multiple contacts to your phone list. The problem here is that you don’t generally need to call or text these contacts and only email them. Nonetheless, today we are going to show you the best way to delete multiple contacts on iPhone at the same time.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts on iPhone Simultaneously
#1 Use a Mac
Even though iPhones limit you to deleting contacts one by one and having to go through multiple settings, Macs allow you to edit the contacts list much easier. Follow the steps below:
- Access the Contacts app on your Mac;
- Select the contacts that you want to delete (you can do this by pressing shift and clicking on the contacts);
- After you select the contacts, the next step is to click the Delete button.
#2 Use a Windows PC
If you don’t own a Mac, you don’t need to worry because there is an alternative way to do it. You can always use a PC that runs on a different operating system by accessing the iCloud in a browser. Follow the steps below:
- Open Chrome or any browser;
- Access com and type in your login info;
- Select the Contacts icon;
- Highlight the contacts that you plan to delete;
- Click the Delete button on your keyboard (above the arrow keys).
As you can see in the guides listed above, it’s quite simple to delete multiple contacts from iPhones at the same time. The only requirement is that you have a Mac or PC around to help you do it. Let us know in the comments section if you have any additional questions.