Instagram is one of the best photo sharing app. It lets you connect with people using images. You can capture, share and edit photos and share at your own pace. However, there is one drawback. The app only lets you delete one image at a time, and this can be painful. So here we have created a guide on how to delete multiple photos from Instagram at once on iPhone and iPad.
You can delete all Instagram photos from iPhone and iPad at once using third party Cleaner for iG App. So once you install this app and follow below-mentioned steps, then you will be able to delete more than one image at a time.
How to Delete Multiple Instagram Photos at Once on iPhone and iPad
Step #1: First of download and install Cleaner for iG App from App store on your iOS device.
Step #2: Next, Click on Allow to receive App Notifications.
Step #3: Now, Click on Login With Instagram and tap on the Read option to accept terms and conditions.
Step #4: From the upper right corner tap on Agree button.
Step #5: Tap on Media from the bottom menu.
Step #6: Start choosing photos by tapping on it you want to remove from Instagram.
Step #7: Tap on Actions from the upper right corner of the app screen.
Step #8: Finally, tap on Delete.
Note: If you are using a free trial of the Cleaner for iG App, then you can delete only 50 photos at once.
You May Also Like to Explore More about Instagram:
- How to Add Multiple Instagram Accounts
- How to Post Instagram Photos on Facebook Automatically
- How to Remove Recommended Post from Instagram Feed
- How to Add Music to Instagram Videos from iPhone and Android
- How to Add Music to Instagram Stories on iPhone or iPad
- How to Upload Photos to Instagram from PC or Mac
- How to Save Live Instagram Videos on iPhone and Android Phone
- How to Download and Save Instagram Photos on iPhone or iPad
- How to Use Boomerang in Instagram Stories on iPhone and iPad
- How to Clear Instagram Search History on Android
- How to Disable Instagram Direct Activity Status to Hide Last Seen on iPhone and Android
- How to Hide Inappropriate Comments in Instagram on iPhone and iPad
If you are still confused or stuck in any of the steps, you can always use the comment section below. We will help you!