Instagram Direct Activity status is a cool feature of this popular photo sharing app, but it leaves your trail there. It means your last seen status will not be seen to other followers or friends of yours. You may feel like your privacy cover is breached and probably you want to turn off this active status on your Instagram message on iOS or Android device. To prevent your followers from watching your last online status, you need to disable Instagram Direct Activity Status on iPhone and Android.
When you turn off Instagram Direct Activity status on iPhone and Android, nobody can view your activity status; also note that this will leave you disabled of seeing other Instagrammers status either.
How to Turn Off Instagram Direct Activity Status on iPhone and Android
How to Hide Last Seen on Instagram from iPhone and iPad
Step #1: Launch Instagram App on your iOS device.
Step #2: Tap on Profile icon from the bottom right corner.
Step #3: Tap on setting icon. (If you don’t find settings icon, tap on three horizontal dots.)
Step #4: Finally, disable Show Activity Status switch.
How to Turn Off Last Active Status in Instagram Messages on Android
Step #1: Open Instagram App on your Android device.
Step #2: Next, tap on Profile icon from the bottom of the right corner.
Step #3: Now, tap on three vertical dots.
Step #4: At last, you need to scroll down slightly and toggle off Show Activity Status.
That’s all friends!
Explore More About Instagram App
- How to Add Multiple Instagram Accounts
- How to Post Instagram Photos on Facebook Automatically
- How to Remove Recommended Post from Instagram Feed
- How to Add Music to Instagram Videos from iPhone and Android
- How to Add Music to Instagram Stories on iPhone or iPad
- How to Upload Photos to Instagram from PC or Mac
- How to Save Live Instagram Videos on iPhone and Android Phone
- How to Download and Save Instagram Photos on iPhone or iPad
- How to Use Boomerang in Instagram Stories on iPhone and iPad
- How to Clear Instagram Search History on Android