When you setup Google Home voice-activated speaker with Netflix, you can stream your favorite contents on Chromecast or on TVs with Chromecast built-in. But if there is more than one Netflix profile, you need to link multiple Netflix profiles to Google Home or Google Home Mini.
To connect and use multiple Netflix Profile with Google Home, you need to setup voice match so that Google Assitant and Netflix identify the user. When Google Home was launched in 2016, it didn’t have this multi-user facility; in its update, Google introduced this feature using which, a single Google Home device can be used by multiple users. Similarly, there can be multiple Netflix users in a single household; for this reason, configuring voice match is essential. Once the voice match is in place, members of a household can use multiple Netflix profiles on Google Home. First, we will deal with how to add a single Netflix profile on Google Home.
How to Add Netflix Profile on Google Home and Google Home Mini
First off, you need to check the regional compatibility of your Google Home device.
Next, note that your Google Home works with Netflix on Chromecast and TVs with Chromecast built-in. Moreover, your Chromecast should be running Cast version 1.21 or later.
Setup Netflix Profile on Google Home
Step #1: Open Google Home app on your iOS or Android device.
Step #2: Now tap on Menu icon (hamburger button).
Step #3: Tap on More Settings.
Step #4: Next, tap on Videos and Photos.
Step #5: Then find the Netflix and tap on the Link icon to link your Google account to Netflix app.
Step #6: You are now able to control Netflix on Google Home-connected devices from the intelligent speaker.
How to Link Multiple Netflix Profiles to Google Home
Step #1: Launch Google Home app on your mobile phone.
Step #2: To access Menu, tap on hamburger icon from the top left corner.
Step #3: From the menu, tap on More Settings.
Step #4: Move down and tap on Videos and Photos.
Step #5: Under Netflix icon, tap on Manage Profile.
Step #6: Now, you will be redirected to Netflix website.
Step #7: At last, you need to choose Netflix profile account which you want to add to Google Home.
That’s all friends!
You have successfully linked several Netflix profiles to your Google Home. Now enjoy watching Netflix contents by using Google Home commands.
- How to Control Smart TV with Google Home
- How to Listen to Audiobooks on Google Home
- Best Google Home Compatible Devices
- How to Link Smart TV and Bluetooth Speakers with Google Home
- How to Factory Reset Google Home
- How to Make Phone Calls with Google Home
- Best Google Home Compatible Plugs
- Best Google Home Compatible Switches
- Best Google Home Compatible Light Bulbs
- Best Smart Door Bell Camera
- How to Watch Netflix Offline on Mac and Windows
- How to Delete Netflix History of Recently Watched Movies and Shows
- How to Download Netflix Movie or TV Shows Offline on iPhone and Android