Setting up UPI PIN is a process you come across when you are setting up WhatsApp Payment on your iOS or Android device. UPI is an abbreviation of Unified Payments Interface, which is a real-time e-payment system Indian banks have been following. Once you add a bank account to WhatsApp Payment, you can send and request payment on your iPhone or Android phones. While everything goes smoothly, you may forget WhatsApp UPI PIN you have setup on your device. This can prevent you from using WhatsApp Payment. At this, you need to reset WhatsApp Payment UPI PIN on your Android and iPhone.
The process to change WhatsApp Payment UPI PIN is simple; there are a couple of steps you need to follow.
How to Reset WhatsApp Payment UPI PIN on Android and iPhone If You have Forgotten It
Step #1: Open WhatsApp on your device.
Step #2: Tap on Settings tab from the bottom right users (Android Users, Tap on three dots and choose settings option from it.)
Step #3: Now, tap on Payments.
Step #4: Next, Choose the bank account for which your forgotten UPI PIN.
Step #5: Tap on Forgot UPI PIN.
Step #6: Tap on Continue button to verify your card.
Step #7: Here you need to enter last Six-digit of your card along with expiry date and then tap on Next.
Step #8: Now, tap on Set Up UPI PIN and then enter the Six digit OTP code you received.
Step #9: Finally, enter you new UPI PIN and then re-enter it once again to confirm.
How to Change WhatsApp Payment UPI PIN on Android and iPhone
If you feel that the UPI PIN number you have set is not secure and you want to change it now then jump to this guide.
That’s all friends!
- How to Delete or Change Default Bank Account in WhatsApp on Android and iPhone
- How to Setup WhatsApp Business App on Android Phone
- How to Setup and Use Apple Pay Cash Account
- How to Use Paytm App on Android and iPhone
- How to Send and Receive Money via iMessage Using Apple Pay
- How to Send Money Via Paypal from Skype on iPhone and Android
- How to Send and Receive Money in Facebook Messenger
- How to View Transaction History in WhatsApp Payment on iPhone and Android
Now you can continue using WhatsApp Payment on your iPhone or Android devices. Want to add anything here? Share your feedback with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Or leave your comments in the section below.