If there is one thing that everyone loves about using Android-powered smartphones, then it has to be the fact that you get access to a plethora of premium apps that are available for free. The best example of this is none other than the popular Google Photos backup service. Despite being a free service, Google Photos is the best backup service for Android and it provides users with safe methods to recover deleted photos and videos.
Are you wondering how to restore deleted photos and videos from Google Photos using Android? If that is the case, then you have arrived at the right website. Today we are going to show you the exact steps that you need to follow to restore all deleted photos and videos directly from Google Photos. With that said, let’s jump right into it.
Restore Deleted Photos and Videos from Google Photos via Android
- The first step is to click here and download/install Google photos;
- Open the app on your smartphone and tap on the hamburger icon to open the Settings panel;
- Tap on the Thrash option;
- Select the photos and videos that you want to restore by long-pressing on them;
- The selected photos and videos will be automatically restored.
Can’t See a Deleted Photo or Video?
There are some cases where a deleted photo or video will not pop up. You can check them out below to see what went wrong.
- You moved it to the Bin more than 60 days ago;
- You moved it to the Bin, then emptied your Bin;
- You permanently deleted it from your Bin;
- You permanently deleted it from your device’s Gallery app, without backing it up first.