Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
If there is one thing people love about iPhones, then it has to be their user-friendly interface design. Apple did a fantastic job designing the apps, settings menu and the overall look of the interface. However, it can be difficult for new iPhone fans to discover how to do basic things such as changing the Wi-Fi network because all the options are bundled in a single Control Center. Here is where we come in. Today we are going to show everyone how to change the Wi-Fi network from the Control Center.
Why Should You Use the Control Center Instead of the Settings Menu?
Before we jump into the guide, we want to go over the importance of using the Control Center as much as possible. iOS stands out from all the other mobile operating systems with how easy it is to use via gestures. Accessing the Control Center is as easy as swiping down on the screen. Thanks to this, changing the WI-FI network from Control Center is much faster than all other available ways.
How to Change Wi-Fi Network from Control Center
- Access the Control Center by swiping down from your iPhone’s screen (right-hand side). We need to mention that for models older than iPhone X, you will need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen;
- Long press the four icon group (the one that contains the Wi-Fi and Airplane mode icons);
- Now, long press on the Wi-Fi icon;
- A list that contains all the available Wi-Fi networks pop up;
- Tap on the Wi-Fi network that you want to switch to;
That’s it! The iPhone will now automatically connect to the desired network and you don’t need to do anything else other than to wait for a couple of seconds. If you have any questions left unanswered, please let us know in the comments section.