Amazon is doing a fantastic job with Alexa and there is no doubt about that! The AI (artificial intelligence) assistant is equipped with a plethora of features that help make people’s lives easier. The great thing about Alexa is that it has full integration with all of Amazon’s other services. Did you know that you can use Amazon music and create a playlist on Alexa?
If you are looking for a guide that will teach you how to use Amazon music to create a playlist on Alexa, then your search ends here. Today we are going to present a detailed guide that will help you set your favorite tracks in a playlist that is directly controlled by Alexa. Let’s get into it!
How to Make a Playlist on Alexa via Voice Commands
One of the features that separate Alexa from all other AI assistants is the wide range of commands that it supports via voice commands. You guessed it! Making a playlist with Amazon Music is one of those commands. Follow the guide below:
- Ask Alexa to create a playlist for you by saying “Hey Alexa, create a playlist”;
- Alexa will now ask what you would like the playlist to be called. Say something like “Name the playlist My Favorite Tracks”;
- After Alexa is finished creating the playlist, you can start asking her to play any song or album that is featured in the tracklist.
How to Make a Playlist on Alexa via Amazon Music
- Open the Amazon Music app on your smartphone (iOS or Android);
- Tap on the “My Music” option;
- Select the “Playlists” option in the top menu;
- Select the “Create New Playlist” option;
- Next, a pop-up window will appear, and here is where you can enter the name of your playlist;
- All that is left to do is to select the artists, albums, or songs that you want to add to the playlist and then tap on “Done”.
Creating a playlist has never been easier! You can now use Amazon music and create a playlist on Alexa in one minute. Click here to find out 8 more amazing Amazon Alexa tips and tricks.