Contribute Good Content
With the advent and gradual popularity of blogosphere, many digital enthusiasts started dreaming of making big bucks online. This lot includes writers, digital marketing professionals, engineers, self-appointed marketing experts and gurus. However, very few could make the grade. Others found themselves in the list of “temp” files and got deleted forever.
The reason is simple: they never took content seriously. By content, we do not mean written words only; it could be a good photograph, a captivating design, a nice video, an ear-soothing audio, and of course an informative article. Everything boils down to that thing that fills in the blank space on blog.
But here lies the catch. A blogger doesn’t have to fill in the blank space. He or she has to create an unforgettable experience for visitors with the help of better-quality content. After all, bloggers have to take their visitors from header to footer of the page.
At Indabaa, we appreciate good content that gives useful information to our visitors. And therefore, we have made some rules and regulations for guest bloggers to submit their articles & posts.
- Your content should interest and engage visitors. It goes without saying that content-lifters will be punished severely. Make your content rich with information, references, recent examples etc. If you are writing a tutorial, you should have gone through the nitty-gritty of the issue or situation. Furnish your content with snapshots/screenshots.
- Use lucid style of writing with zero errors in spelling, grammar and usage of language. Also avoid factual errors. Proof-reading is a good habit. We do not accept any broken links.
- Your article should not have less than 1000 words.
- Don’t forget to supply source links wherever necessary. If you are using quotes from other publications, give courtesy to the source.
- Send your author bio and a headshot with your post.
- With every post, you need to submit one featured image (742*440) . The image should not have infringed copyright.
- Provide a list of reference links you have used to write a guest post.
- We will not promote affiliate links/advertising/promotional material in your content.
- We will give one NoFollow link in your author bio.
- Abusive, offensive or inaccurate or derogatory content will be rejected.
You can submit guest posts/articles on categories mentioned below:
- Product & Accessories Reviews
- App Reviews
- Interviews of Eminent Personalities
- Business, Online/Offline Marketing, Branding, and Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
For more details, explore www.indabaa.com
What is your benefit?
Indabaa boasts young and dynamic readership from across the world. Through your guest post, you can reach out to a larger mass, who consume high-quality content in the areas of Technology, iPhone, Android, Start-up, Small Business, Social Media and Digital Marketing. Get the right kind of traffic on your blog/website from your author bio.
- Indabaa holds authority to approve and reject your content without citing any reason.
- We will publish your post after rigorous quality check done by our editorial team.
- Do not republish any content of Indabaa without our consent.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any doubt.
How to Submit?
Email your article/guest post to indabaablog [at] gmail [dot] com
Before you send your mail, make sure:
- That the topic you write on should not have been published on Indabaa before. Explore our website before you start writing.
- That link-building should not be your purpose of submitting article.
Submit your content now…