Contrary to popular opinion, iPhones are not selling as well as they once did and Apple’s annual revenue report is showing that. This is why the Cupertino based tech giant has been looking to fill in the “gap” in its profits by focusing on subscription services. Apple announced a bunch of amazing subscription services in September and the one that stands out the most is Apple Arcade which is every mobile gamer’s dream. Apple Arcade costs $4,99 per month and it gives subscribers access to hundreds of amazing games and exclusive titles that can’t be found on any other platform.
Apple revealed earlier this week that it has launched a new payment plan for Apple Arcade that offers a hefty $10 discount. Apple Arcade fans can pay for an entire year of access to the subscription service with only $49,99. With that said, let’s go ahead and check out which are some of the most fun games that Apple Arcade has to offer.
Top Apple Arcade Games
Do you love skating? If that is the case, then Apple Arcade’s Skate City is the perfect game for you. The game offers an amazing combination of beautiful graphics and fun gameplay that will make it seem like time is flying by every time that you decide to play Skate City. The controls are user-friendly and you will be able to perform amazing tricks after playing the game for only five minutes.
Puzzle titles like Candy Crush are the most popular mobiles games. If you are in this type of game and you enjoy the feeling that you get after completing a challenging puzzle, then you don’t need to search any further than Grindstone. Grindstone is one of the most downloaded games on Apple Arcade and it offers a new approach to puzzle games. After every level, you will get to hack and slash through hordes of enemies that get more difficult with each puzzle.
When it comes to high-quality graphics, Oceanhorn 2 is one of the best games available in the subscription service. The game looks just like Nintendo’s Zelda: Breath of the Wild! Another important feature that we want to highlight is that Oceanhorn 2 gives players the chance to embark on legendary fantasy adventures where they get to discover amazing locations and earn precious rewards.
Assemble with Care
Assemble with Care is the perfect game for people who are looking to relax after a hard day at work. Players will take on the role of Maria and they are required to restore all types of gadgets, statues and regular household items. The cool thing about Assemble with Care is that players need to break down every object that they are tasked to restore and this will prove to be more challenging than anticipated. Also, the narrative story of Assemble with Care is fun and you will feel immersed in it.
Now that we have checked out the most fun games that Apple Arcade has to offer, let’s also take a look at what are the exclusive titles can’t be found anywhere else.
- “Ballistic Baseball” from Gameloft, is an action-packed arcade baseball game that captures the intense battle between pitcher and batter in live head-to-head multiplayer matches.
- “ChuChu Rocket! Universe” explodes as Sega launches the beloved ChuChus into a universe of strange and wonderful planets with over 100 mind-bending puzzles.
- In “Exit the Gungeon” from Devolver, players must escape a collapsing hell dungeon as increasingly perilous obstacles and opponents stand in their way.
- “Overland” from Finji, is a post-apocalyptic road trip adventure where players fight dangerous creatures, rescue stranded travelers and scavenge for supplies to survive.
- “PAC-MAN PARTY ROYALE” from Bandai Namco, is a brand-new arcade experience featuring a four-player Battle Mode where the last PAC-MAN standing wins.
- In “Projection: First Light” from Blowfish, players follow the adventures of Greta, a girl living in a mythological shadow puppet world as she embarks on a journey of self-enlightenment, helped by legendary heroes from ancient cultures along the way.
- In “Rayman Mini” from Ubisoft, Rayman has been reduced to the size of an ant! Players use insects, mushrooms and plants to run through the world as quickly as possible or try over and over again to achieve the perfect score.
- In “Shantae and the Seven Sirens” from WayForward, players explore a vast sunken city and battle the Seven Sirens in the Half-Genie’s most thrilling adventure yet.
- “Skate City” from Snowman brings the heart and soul of street skating to life with multi-touch controls as city streets become the ultimate skater playground.
- In “Sneaky Sasquatch” from RAC7, players live the life of a Sasquatch and do regular, everyday Sasquatch stuff like sneaking around in disguise, raiding coolers and picnic baskets, playing golf and more.
- “Steven Universe: Unleash the Light,” is an original Cartoon Network game, co-written by Rebecca Sugar, where players pick their favorite characters, choose which Gems are in their party, unlock awesome new abilities and equip alternate costumes in the ultimate mobile role-playing game (RPG).
- “Super Impossible Road” from Rogue Games, is a futuristic, high-speed racing game where players master hairpin turns on courses that twist and coil-over beautiful galactic backdrops.
- “The Bradwell Conspiracy” from Bossa, is a beautifully stylized conspiracy adventure thriller with a humorous twist.
- In “The Enchanted World” from Noodlecake, players help a young fairy piece together a magical world torn apart by dark forces.
- “Various Daylife” from Square Enix, is a brand-new RPG from the creators of “Bravely Default” and “Octopath Traveler.” In the year 211 of the Imperial Era, players explore a newly discovered continent while living life to the fullest in the city of Erebia.