So you have decided to add more than one bank account to the newly launched peer-to-peer money transfer feature on WhatsApp. Maybe you have added the first one just to check the efficiency of WhatsApp Payment feature. Anyway, you can always add a new bank account to WhatsApp Payment on your iPhone or Android to send and receive money.
You can easily add multiple bank accounts in WhatsApp payment on your iOS and Android Phones or tablets by following few simple steps.After configuring a new bank account, you can use it as your default account. Later, you can remove that account from your WhatsApp Payment. Check this guide to manage the money transfer feature on WhatsApp.
Banks that support UPI are termed as Payment Service Providers (PSP) and issuers. Check the list below:
1. Airtel Payments Bank
2. Allahabad Bank
3. Andhra Bank
4. Axis Bank
5. Bank Of Baroda
6. Bank Of India
7. Bank of Maharashtra
8. Canara Bank
9. Catholic Syrian Bank
10. Central Bank of india
11. City Union Bank
12. DBS Digi Bank
13. DCB Bank
14. Dena Bank
15. Equitas Small Finance Bank
16. Federal Bank
19. ICICI Bank
20. IDBI Bank
22. Indian Bank
23. Indian Overseas Bank
24. IndusInd Bank
25. Jammu & Kashmir Bank
26. Karnataka Bank
27. Karur Vysaya Bank
28. Kotak Mahindra Bank
29. Oriental Bank of Commerce
30. Paytm Payments Bank
31. Punjab and Sind Bank
32. Punjab National Bank
33. South Indian Bank
34. Standard Chartered
35. State Bank Of India
36. Syndicate Bank
37. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited
38. The Ratnakar Bank Limited
39. The Thane Janta Sahakari Bank Ltd (TJSB)
40. UCO Bank
41. Union Bank of India
42. United Bank of India
43. Vijaya Bank
44. Yes Bank
45. Corporation Bank
46. G P Parsik Bank
47. Vasai Vikas Co-op Bank Ltd
48. Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank
49. Apna Sahakari Bank
50. Rajkot Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd
51. Punjab and Maharastra Co. bank
52. The Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank
53. The Saraswat Co-Operative Bank
55. The Kalyan Janta Sahkari Bank
56. Kallappanna Awade Ichalkaranji Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.
57. The Gujarat State Co-operative Bank Limited
58. The Hasti Co-operative Bank Ltd
59. The Mahanagar Co-Op. Bank Ltd
60. Kerala Gramin Bank
61. Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
62. Karnataka vikas Gramin Bank
63. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
64. Prathama Bank
65. Maharashtra Grameen Bank
66. Purvanchal Bank
67. Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
68. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
69. Janta Sahakari Bank Pune
70. Bandhan Bank
71. FINO Payments Bank
72. Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
How to Add New Bank Account to WhatsApp Payment on iPhone and Android
- How to Add A New Bank Account to WhatsApp Payment on iPhone
- How to Add A New Bank Account to WhatsApp Payment on Android
- How to Delete or Change Default WhatsApp Payment Bank Account on iPhone and Android
How to Add A New Bank Account to WhatsApp Payment on iPhone
Step #1: Open WhatsApp on your iOS device.
Step #2: Tap on Settings icon from the bottom right corner.
Step #3: Tap on Payments.
Step #4: Now, tap on Add New Account.
Step #5: Next, choose your bank from the list of all UPI supported banks.
Step #6: Enter your bank account details.
Step #7: Finally, tap on Done.
How to Add A New Bank Account to WhatsApp Payment on Android
Step #1: Launch WhatsApp App on your Android Phone.
Step #2: Tap on three dots from the top right corner.
Step #3: Tap on Payments and then tap on Add New Account.
Step #4: Now, Select your bank from the list of UPI Supported banks.
Step #5: Next, enter your bank account information and then tap on done.
How to Delete or Change Default WhatsApp Payment Bank Account on Android and iPhone
You can easily manage your more than one WhatsApp payment bank account in the messaging App. According to your choice, you can simply delete bank account or just change your default account. Read this guide to know more.
- How to Setup WhatsApp Business App on Android Phone
- How to Setup and Use Apple Pay Cash Account
- How to Use Paytm App on Android and iPhone
- How to Send and Receive Money via iMessage Using Apple Pay
- How to Send Money Via Paypal from Skype on iPhone and Android
- How to Send and Receive Money in Facebook Messenger
Do you like this WhatsApp Payment feature? Are you going to make payment from WhatsApp? Share your feedback with us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.