Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Apple is always introducing software improvements to iPhones by releasing iOS updates. The latest update sports the iOS 14 version number and one of the best features that it introduced is called Widgets. Even though Android fans have had access to this feature for a long time now, it has finally arrived on iOS. iPhone fans have discovered many cool ways to use the new features and creating a dedicated Spotify widget is the most popular way.
How to Add Spotify Widget on iPhone
Spotify is the world’s most popular music streaming app and there is a good reason for that. The app features a user-friendly interface and it constantly updates its song library with all the latest hits. That’s not all. Spotify also offers unique playlists (aka mixes) that help users find tracks that they like. Without any further ado, here are the steps that you need to follow to add a Spotify widget to your iPhone:
- Download the latest version of Spotify on your iPhone;
- Touch and hold a widget on your iPhone’s home screen or another widget;
- The home screen will go into the “shaky mode” and now you can tap on the Add (+) button;
- Select the Spotify Widget from the list;
- Select the size of the widget that you like (there are two options);
- Tap on Add Widget;
- All that is left to do is to place the widget on your home screen and select Confirm.
We think it’s safe to say that adding widgets is one of the best things that Apple has done in 2020. The widgets are super useful and they make our lives easier, especially since iPhones support widgets for almost all apps available on the App Store. Nonetheless, let us know in the comments section what are your favorite widgets.